Bailey Boyd Associates has assisted dozens of municipalities and community groups to plan, fund and build affordable housing. We have provided consulting services on an annual and project basis, created and updating housing plans, pro forma's, completed environmental reviews, RFPs and secured funding or financing.
BBA has implemented a wide range of housing initiatives, including elder housing, first time homebuyer and affordable rental programs, friendly 40B developments and LIP projects. BBA staff have income qualified thousands of households and have found creative ways to move projects forward.
- Created over 180 new units of worker housing
- Managed first time homebuyer projects
- Wrote affordable housing by-laws
- Developed and managed RFP processes
- Rehabilitated over 350 homes
- Created compliance manuals for federal housing program
- Secured "green" funding for housing
- Trained HUD-funded program staff